How we sell for you...
- Bring in your high quality items in new or nearly new condition. Garments should be fashionable or classical in style, and season appropriate. All clothing should be clean and pressed.
- You can drop your items between Monday to Friday, 11am - 3pm. Or make arrangements for out of these times.
- We agree the prices for the items there & then that are suitable and display them in the shop & online (our website, ebay & social media sites) for 4 weeks.
- When items are sold you receive 50% of the selling price.
- The shop is limited for space and try to offer a variety of sizes and styles, so sadly we can't take everything we get offered. We are limited to 10 items at a time.
If your items don't sell...
- We can reduce the price of your items, but if you do not want this to happen please state very clearly when you leave them
- If your unsold items are not collected after 4 weeks they will become the property of The Frock Shop, and maybe given to the Local Charity Shop (e.g. Weston Hospice) or Dogs for Medical Detection, but we will try our best!
Monday to Saturday - 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 11 am to 3 pm
We only accept items between the days Monday to Fridays, and hours 11 am to 3 pm.