How we sell for you:
- Bring in your high-quality items in new or nearly new condition. Garments should be fashionable or classical in style, and season-appropriate
- All clothing should be clean and pressed
- You can drop your items between Wednesday to Friday. Or make arrangements for out of these days by calling the shop.
- We agree on the prices for the items there & then that is suitable and display them in the shop & online (our website, eBay & social media sites) for up to 4 weeks
- When items are sold you receive 50% of the sold price
- The shop is limited for space and tries to offer a variety of sizes and styles, so sadly we can't take everything we get offered. We are limited to 10 items at a time.
If your items don't sell:
- We do reduce the price of items, but if you do not want this to happen please state very clearly when you leave them
- If your unsold items are not collected when we notify you, we can only hold them up to 4 weeks they will become the property of The Frock Shop and will be given to the Local Charity Shop (e.g. Weston Hospice) or Dogs for Medical Detection - we always will try our best!
Wednesday to Sunday - 10 am to 2 pm
We only accept items on weekdays.